There are two options for purchasing QUBEdocs: you can either subscribe to our web-based cloud platform, or you can install it locally on your TM1 server. Here are some of the differences that may help you decide which approach is right for you.
- Annual subscription
- Subscriptions are priced based on bundles that include features, connections (1 connection needed per TM1 server instance), and users.
- Additional connections and users can be added at any time
- Updates and new features are available immediately upon release
- Support is always included in your subscription
- Includes Log File Search and Analysis (not available in the Local version)
- Is fully hosted by QUBEdocs
- Annual subscription, however maintenance and ongoing service fees will be lower on year 2.
- 1 license required per production TM1 server instance, and no license required for non-production TM1 server instances
- No user licenses required
- 1st year costs include a license, downloadable software and the first 12 months of support and maintenance
- 2nd year costs and forward include support and maintenance
- Updates to the software during the license period are available for download at no additional cost