A new installer is available for QUBEdocs Local which includes the following new features and fixes.
Enhanced interactivity has been added to environment, model and application diagrams so that users can easily create their own custom versions of diagrams. With this new feature you are able to build your own diagrams for specific purposes and audiences.
See the Working with Diagrams documentation for further information.
Planning Analytics API Integration
You can now connect QUBEdocs to your Model through the Planning Analytics REST API, as long as you are running an TM1 10.2.2 or above. Instructions on how to connect with the method can be found here.
- Supports CAM, Basic and Windows authentication methods
- No need to deploy files to your data directory (some functionality will not be available with out it)
- Simpler configuration and faster setup time
Security & Audit Updates
The following security related updates have occurred:
- Support added for FIPs approved encryption algorithms
- Better audit logging in the QUBEdocs Server Log
- .NET version upgraded for TLS 1.2 support
Minor Enhancements & Defects Addressed
The following minor enhancements and fixes have been made.
- Dimension & Cube Analysis reload issue when selecting an object
- Duplicate invalid cubes showing in diagrams
- Dimensions not showing in the correct order on cube pages
- Error establishing connections to models via FTP (instead of FTPS)
- Error processing 7z packages over FTP
- Clear all button added to Dynamic Diagrams
- Technical Glossary now includes version specific terms
- Technical Glossary descriptions can be localized
- Error saving advanced searches
- Deleting a connection caused an error
- Issue with activation email expiring periodically
- Drill-downs on relationships in diagrams not always passing through the latest selections
- Issue with sort orders in lists
- Other Minor formatting issues
If you are interested in upgrading please get in touch. You can do this through our contact page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org