When you start using QUBEdocs you will be on the trial plan. This will allow you to use and evaluate the documentation for 14 days. Once the trail has elapsed you will need to purchase a plan to continue using QUBEdocs. The standard plans are:
To purchase a plan, select the "Plan and Billing" procedure from the user menu in the right hand-corner of the QUBEdocs cloud portal and work through the steps.
Adding Users to a Plan
Once you are successfully on a plan you can add additional users. To do this, select the "Users" tab and click the "+ Add user" button.
When prompted, fill out the user details in the form and select the "Send e-mail" checkbox to invite the user to complete the registration process.
Finally, set the permissions / roles for the users by selecting the appropriate options next to the plan name. The roles are defined below.
- Admin User - Provides the ability to manage (add / delete) users
- Consumer - Provides the ability to view the documentation
- Author - Provides the ability to generate documentation and manage (add / delete) documentation versions and connections.
- It is fine to give users multiple roles
- If you forget to select the "Send Email" check in the form before submitting or want to resend the invitation you can do this by clicking on the envelope next to the email address.