Under the Mi BI Basic Support entitlement Mi BI customers may contact Mindfull for support either by sending an email describing an issue to email@example.com or by creating a ticket via the help centre.
Mindfull will categorise support calls as follows:
- Severity 1 A fault prevents multiple end-users (i.e. the issue is not user specific) from accessing the end-user interfaces, reports return no data, or data cannot not be entered into the interfaces.
- Severity 2 Part of the System or Software Services is unavailable to a critical user, multiple users, or for a critical function.
- Severity 3 Failure or inhibited performance of a service or service component affecting a single user.
- Severity 4 Non-urgent issue or request with minor impact, a scheduled fix, or Service Request. Low-Priority Any question raised by a customer in relation to the Software Services and/or System.
Our standard support hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday, excluding Public holidays. We will respond to calls within this time frame based on the following targets:
- Severity 1 - < 8 hours (5 Working days/week)
- Severity 2 - < 2 Working Days
- Severity 3 - < 5 Working Days
- Severity 4 - < 10 Working Days
In order to provide optimal support:
- All issues need to be outlined with sufficient information (including screenshots where appropriate) and must be able to be recreated / reviewed within the Mi BI support environment
- The solution needs to be operating in conjunction with supported client and server environments (this includes using supported operating systems, web browsers and MS Excel versions)
Mindfull's basic support entitlement covers:
- Ensuring that the Mi BI solution is functional and available
- Ensuring that the Standard Mi BI end user and administration interfaces are operating as expected
- Ensuring that the solution is performing inline with internal benchmarks
Mindfull's basic support entitlement does not cover:
- Issues outside of the standard reports, Mi BI interfaces or supported environments.
- Environmental factors outside of the Mi BI Hosted environment. This includes issues arising form customer network configurations, firewall or group policy settings
- Issues arising out of use of the software in a manner for which it was not designed.
- Issues arising from user error or customer negligence
- Issues arising out of any alterations or modifications made to the Software without Mindfull’s approval.
- Issues resulting from interconnection of the software with products not supplied by or approved by Mindfull.
- Issues arising from failure to use the Software in accordance with Mindfull’s instructions.
The above list of exclusions is not exhaustive. Mindfull reserves the right to determine, acting reasonably, that any support request falls outside the scope of the Basic Support Entitlement. Support issues that fall outside of the entitlement will be treated as separate services engagements inline with Mindfull's Standard Terms and conditions unless an additional Service Level Agreement is in place.